The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all. Out shortly to take Alan the whippet for a run over the park. Then hopefully seeing as its a nice day, out for a ride around the Hertfordshire lanes.

GM

Legendary Member
I severelyiffed someone today. As I said this morning I was selling my record collection. One potential buyer was coming at 12. Another wanted to get to first and was coming at 11. At 10AM someone else called and said he could be with me in ten minutes. He turnd up, looked at the records, we did a deal and off he went. I texted the others to say they had been sold. One went ballistic. I got quite nasty texts, then phone calls. We had a row on the phone. He was quite upset to say the least. He had withdrawn the money and was on his way etc etc.
This was the first time I have sold anything on Gumtree or Ebay. Did I breach protocol by selling on a first come first served basis. The potential buyers were told?

Paul, I didn't realise that there were still some Cliff and Des O'connor fans out there :giggle:

classic33

Leg End Member
Paul, I didn't realise that there were still some Cliff and Des O'connor fans out there :giggle:
t282536-b1386305531_s400.jpg

Top Bottom