The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
They're mine I tell you, all mine!!!!

:eek: :banghead:

Dave7

Legendary Member
And yet another gray day is with us :sad:.
Welshie, could I be pregnant? I woke up thinking of and am now enjoying bacon & cheese with brown sauce on toast. No idea where that idea came from.:wacko:
And once again I am set to do battle with the golf course. Todays comp iscalled 'greenkeepers revenge'....when the greenkeepers get to put the hole in the most difficult part of the green. Near impossible to score but a bit of fun.
Enjoy your day (apart from anyone wearing Dragos undies on thier face).

D

Deleted member 1258

This came up on my Facebook memories page from four years ago, me and our eldest son trying on our suits for the wedding of our youngest..

c_oc=AQnq0N0xlXp18dhwuoODdxfxWjPHFYirEKaabi-j5XNR03qcZFZSmzVA--S82H_8Hao&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2.jpg

welsh dragon

And yet another gray day is with us :sad:.
Welshie, could I be pregnant? I woke up thinking of and am now enjoying bacon & cheese with brown sauce on toast. No idea where that idea came from.:wacko:
And once again I am set to do battle with the golf course. Todays comp iscalled 'greenkeepers revenge'....when the greenkeepers get to put the hole in the most difficult part of the green. Near impossible to score but a bit of fun.
Enjoy your day (apart from anyone wearing Dragos undies on thier face).

Not pregnant, just bloody weird.^_^

Goldy

:hello: Hello folks, got up this morning and there's a rather large spider sat on my lounge ceiling
I'd be getting my wife home from work to sort that out either that or burn the house down :eek:

welsh dragon

Good morning. :hello: Rubbish sleep last night. Damp and grey. I don't think this was forecast.

I don't feel at one with the world today. I'm unsure how I shall resolve this.

The chimney sweep is here. The place smells sooty and some serious cleaning will be needed shortly. He does work as cleanly as possible.

Mr WD cleaned our chimney last week and replaced all the fire bricks as they were cracked. It's all ready to use again.

Top Bottom