The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Baseball cap and pink bloomers ….............no I couldn't image that either :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't watch police dramas. I just end up shouting at the telly at how crap they are. Ashes to Ashes was good, but I can see why they toned it down for the modern audience.
Try Happy Valley.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I can't watch police dramas. I just end up shouting at the telly at how crap they are. Ashes to Ashes was good, but I can see why they toned it down for the modern audience.

My wife is exactly the same with medical dramas though she has toned it down a bit recently.

It's really annoying for the other person watching. Not that I ever comment on anything horticultural! 😂

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Someone getting chastised for not repairing them? Afraid I never do either.

Oh yes. I'm the devil incarnate. 👹

I use one every two or three years!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
2 cups of tea consumed. Will be going for a short walk then try** breakfast.
**I got the 'galloping trots' yesterday afternoon. Felt better, had my tea then was bad again. Feel quite shakey now so not sure about a ride:sad:. We were planning Cap Formentor but that may be too strenuous the way I feel. I have brought Imodium with me which should help.
I will report back later:rolleyes:.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees. Drizzling and dark outside at the mo. On my second mug of tea and contemplating what to eat for breakfast. A toss up between porridge with various berries added, I did have this yesterday though, or, lightly toasted bagel with smoked bacon and cream cheese.
Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:.
Out on the bike later for a 20 mile circuit once the rain stops.

Top Bottom