The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Morning folks, out to lunch then down the club today, our neighbour recons we won the bonus ball last week when we were away, so something to look forward to.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's raining. Got half mile from and valve appears to have blown on tubeless. Walked home.

Now wondering how to fix this. 🤔🤔
On yesterdays ride I passed a woman cyclist heading the opposite way. Approx 200 yards on there was really loud bang and I thought she had come off. Went back to help and found she had had a blowout. First time Ive ever seen/heard that.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Latest medical update. I won't get too graphic ^_^
Bog visits are getting less frequent. Is that the Imodium working I wonder?
My aris feels like Drago has been rubbing it with grade 4 sandpaper. I have antiseptic cream and the 'usage' says "ideal for nappy rash" so I have slapped half the tube on.
Feeling less weak now.
I will give things an hour and if all is well will try a ride to Can Picaford.... 20 miles return.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Do the old just like moaning, we are having a new lift fitted and it will be out of action for a few weeks, so the upstairs lot complained “how do we get our shopping up the stair you will have to put us up in a hotel”.....so they put in a chair lift so far so good......until this morning “I'm not using that it is unsafe” it is not unsafe said I, so I did a demonstration lovely what's not to like “well I'm still not using it. So they are not going to use it and the stairway has been made narrower for the able bodied............I give up :angry: and it is still :rain:

Dave7

Legendary Member
You need to cauterise your sphincter muscles to ensure a swift recover. A good dollop of tobasco sauce on your loo roll and a thorough wipe will seal the wound permanently. No pain, no gain.
Really?? I honestly did not know that.
I will pick some up later, try it and give you an update.
Regardless of what Welshie says about you I think you are a genuine caring sort of person.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Latest medical update. I won't get too graphic ^_^
Bog visits are getting less frequent. Is that the Imodium working I wonder?
My aris feels like Drago has been rubbing it with grade 4 sandpaper. I have antiseptic cream and the 'usage' says "ideal for nappy rash" so I have slapped half the tube on.
Feeling less weak now.
I will give things an hour and if all is well will try a ride to Can Picaford.... 20 miles return.

You need to cauterise your sphincter muscles to ensure a swift recover. A good dollop of tobasco sauce on your loo roll and a thorough wipe will seal the wound permanently. No pain, no gain.

:laugh:

Top Bottom