The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sorry to report that I am decidedly poorly this morning. Similar to yesterday as in I am weak and shivering. Got out of bed at 0700 but had to go back.... and thats where I still am. Cant face breakfast.
On top of that my back is bad and I cant stand up straight.
I am not a happy bunny :sad:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Sorry to report that I am decidedly poorly this morning. Similar to yesterday as in I am weak and shivering. Got out of bed at 0700 but had to go back.... and thats where I still am. Cant face breakfast.
On top of that my back is bad and I cant stand up straight.
I am not a happy bunny :sad:
Is it because you got all excited when @welsh dragon said she'd send you a pair of her bloomers, but you received a pair of @Drago used YFronts instead?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, nice and sunny here at the moment. I am taking our three cats to the vets for their booster vaccinations this morning. They are already suspicious after seeing the baskets in the kitchen.
Should be able to get out on the bike again today, there is some rain forecast for later but I'm hard/mad and cycle in most weather :laugh:

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - A sunny start with rain forecast later. I think I'll take a ride to the allotment while the weather holds to see if our friend needs any assistance. I feel I should fulfil my roll as chief digger and general dogs-body. She pays me in fruit and veg. Sometimes a bar of chocolate or a bottle drink.
icon_smile.gif

P.S. Sorry not to say good morning for a while... and get well soon Dave7 :smile:

Top Bottom