The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I admit to having a hangover this morning. Its @GM s fault as he said he would see me at the Palms bar. I had his beers lined up but he didnt show so I had to drink them:wacko:.
Had a good night, maybe too good. Managed breckie this morning but going back to the room for a lie down now.
Did that not see the carnation buttonhole?

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyone near Llanwnog, Powys, on the 16th, around 20:59:29:01?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Just found out kick off today was at 12.30..........bugger!

Mart44

Über Member
Good day - An early start this morning to make sure Mrs Mart44 had everything ready to go out with her friend. They now at the Bead Show (jewellery making) being held at Sandown Park, Surrey.

I've given my brother a lift to get his flu injection, gone back to his house and helped to sort his fish pond out. Now back home awaiting Mrs mart's return. A quiet hour or so before that maybe.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I apologise now to anyone who enjoys Strictly.

I need to rant. Can I rant please?

I've just sat in our front room for an hour while Strictly has been on the box. My wife is intelligent, articulate.

The audience is either recorded, on drugs, alcohol or all three. And the presenters/panel? Mainlining coke at the very least. ThisTV is total shoot. Why is it people watch this? In particular intelligent people who seem unable to see it for what it is.

I have to stop paying a licence fee.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I apologise now to anyone who enjoys Strictly.

I need to rant. Can I rant please?

I've just sat in our front room for an hour while Strictly has been on the box. My wife is intelligent, articulate.

The audience is either recorded, on drugs, alcohol or all three. And the presenters/panel? Mainlining coke at the very least. ThisTV is total shoot. Why is it people watch this? In particular intelligent people who seem unable to see it for what it is.

I have to stop paying a licence fee.

:laugh::laugh:

I am watching a series I recorded on BBC the other night. "Dublin Murders ".

Top Bottom