The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I apologise now to anyone who enjoys Strictly.

I need to rant. Can I rant please?

I've just sat in our front room for an hour while Strictly has been on the box. My wife is intelligent, articulate.

The audience is either recorded, on drugs, alcohol or all three. And the presenters/panel? Mainlining coke at the very least. ThisTV is total shoot. Why is it people watch this? In particular intelligent people who seem unable to see it for what it is.

I have to stop paying a licence fee.

My Good Lady's watching it, I've been listening to Network Gold on BBC Sounds via headphones.

D

Deleted member 1258

:laugh::laugh:

I am watching a series I recorded on BBC the other night. "Dublin Murders ".

I've been watching that, they're weaving a tangled web with that one.

GM

Legendary Member
Well I admit to having a hangover this morning. Its @GM s fault as he said he would see me at the Palms bar. I had his beers lined up but he didnt show so I had to drink them:wacko:.
Had a good night, maybe too good. Managed breckie this morning but going back to the room for a lie down now.

Just got my wi-fi back on..... We were there outside, it was very busy. I had a look around for someone who resembled a 72 year old cyclist, but no luck. We stayed for a couple of songs, we looked at each other and said 'BENIDORM' and left, sorry not my type of entertainment. Went on to a karaoke bar where my brother did his Tom Jones impersonation, which was even worse than Benidorm! :smile:

Early night tonight got an early flight in the morning.

classic33

Leg End Member
Night John Boy.:hello:
Night GranPa

classic33

Leg End Member
Just got my wi-fi back on..... We were there outside, it was very busy. I had a look around for someone who resembled a 72 year old cyclist, but no luck. We stayed for a couple of songs, we looked at each other and said 'BENIDORM' and left, sorry not my type of entertainment. Went on to a karaoke bar where my brother did his Tom Jones impersonation, which was even worse than Benidorm! :smile:

Did that not see his earlier post? He said he was one of the youngest looking there
Hey, in this hotel I am one of the youngest. Its like god's waiting room. Not being horrible but looking at some of them you wonder how they are still breathing. Good on them though for making the effort to go on holiday abroad.

Dave7

Legendary Member

We were literally in the middle, 2 rows back.
Were you perchance walking around the square with 2 of your brothers yesterday afternoon ?

Top Bottom