The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all.
Got to nip down to the caravan storage yard first thing to do a check on the solar trickle charger I installed on Friday. Will be interesting to see if it's lifted the battery a bit. Anything over 12.48v across the terminals will be good.:okay:
Doggie walking after that, then a stroll down to my local for lunch.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Had a brisk walk. It's dry and bright up here, but a perishing cold wind. Not sure I can face the bike in that wind. . I will see later.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have risen!

Dog already walked, breakfast consumed.
You walked the dog in your sleep!

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - A dry but colder morning. The boiler decided not to work when the heating was put on. There was no hot water either. The boiler pressure had gone down to 0.5 bar (should be about 1.2 bar). Turned on a valve that lets more water into the system and water leaked out from under the boiler. It soaked the washing in the airing cupboard. Quickly turned the valve off.

Luckily, the installation plumbers had put in an alternative and better way of putting water into the system. I used that and all is well. There are no leaks anywhere in the entire system but I don't know why the boiler pressure dropped. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Gorgeous morning here on the Gold Coast of Devon.
Caravan job done and doggie walked.
Back home for a coffee, then a stroll down to my local.:okay:

I can see my house from here. ;)

Doggie enjoying itself.

Bit of cloud over Exmoor.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good late morning. After watching France being cheated of a win ( it was a forward pass ), I took Molly for a walk and think she has been stung by a bee so gave her some periton and she feels sorry for herself now. Presently watching Japan - South Africa.

France were rubbish. Some of them just stood there looking totally lost.

Then again Wales were rubbish as well. They played so bad that I am surprised France managed to make them look better than them. :laugh:

Watching Japan V RSA now

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
France were rubbish. Some of them just stood there looking totally lost.

Then again Wales were rubbish as well. They played so bad that I am surprised France managed to make them look better than them. :laugh:

Watching Japan V RSA now
You must have been watching a different game from me then. Anyway, I will be supporting Wales in the final now.

Top Bottom