The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning gang. A meh sort of day here today :hello:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well, got back home yesterday afternoon. By the time Mrs D had finished making me recount the whole weeks holiday the BIG match was on (it was poor). A few drinks (then a few more) so I didnt unpack.....so have to do that.
Off to the dentist shortly.......I think she will 'pull' this tooth as I have an an abscess that wont go away.
Today.....I treat as the last day of my holiday. So, apart from possibly having a tooth out, I will chill and enjoy it

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - Grey and a bit damp but I'll go to the allotment this morning anyway. I must put a plaster on my thumb before going. I had a failed attempt at sawing it off last Friday
icon_smile.gif
and shouldn't get muck in the cut.

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all. That's a real shame I missed you Dave, we'll have to go back and do it again. I got back about 1.30 and just flopped for the rest of the day. It was a shock to the system getting off the plane :cold:.
That might have been my other brother's that you saw in the square, two of us hired a couple of flat bar BSO's that weighed a ton for the afternoon and managed to get 30km. It certainly a brilliant place for cycling, definitely a must go back place!

Top Bottom