The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Night Johnboy.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Dave7, your hotel room was cleaned and the cleaner found something you left in the bed.
Small Human Spine Model Spine Vertebrae Model Hip Pelvis.jpg

Can you prove it's yours

PaulSB

Legendary Member
06.00 and you lot are still asleep!!!!

Good Morning. Just enjoying my coffee before the 06.30 deadline and then it's off to Royal Preston for a fun day out.

Apparently post procedure recovery includes laying flat on one's back for four hours before being allowed home........... shouldn't be too tough for a pensioner. 😂

Mo1959

Legendary Member
06.00 and you lot are still asleep!!!!

Good Morning. Just enjoying my coffee before the 06.30 deadline and then it's off to Royal Preston for a fun day out.

Apparently post procedure recovery includes laying flat on one's back for four hours before being allowed home........... shouldn't be too tough for a pensioner. 😂
Hope all goes well.

Another dry day here but windy. Still getting bother from my back so don't fancy cycling in windy conditions. Enjoying the first cuppa of many no doubt. Should be nice for walking so I'll get out soon.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, on my first mug of tea. Nice sunny start to the day here. I shall be out with the dog as usual later. I'm going to the garden centre later as I need a bag of garden lime. Over the many years I have put so much organic material in the soil it has become too acidic. The lime will balance the PH. I do have a little gizmo that measures the PH of the soil.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all.
Weather looks OK here today.
Going to nip into Barnstaple to pick up a parcel this morning.
I haven't been on a bike since July due to having an excruciating trapped nerve in my neck. It seems to have settled down a lot over the past month, so I'll have a gentle ride down the Tarka Trail and see how we get on. I really hope its OK as I've been really missing not cycling.:sad:

Top Bottom