The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
First! :wahhey:

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Morning all, I am venturing out today but not by bike, we have a yellow rain warning in place for the already flooded Lincolnshire.
By 🚣‍♂️ perhaps?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Snow warnings. Do i believe them.

Screenshot_2019-11-14-07-29-46.png

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hi all. It's a greyish sort of day, dry and a touch breezy. Could well turn out nice! ^_^

Excellent sleep, straight through to 7.10 so about eight hours. Not too sure what I shall do this morning though it may well involve a trip to the LBS for a natter and look at winter boots. Wet feet again yesterday and it hardly rained at all.

U3A card and board games group this afternoon.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Hammering down with rain here. Huge raindrops, yet 20 miles away in Oxfordshire's its snowing.

Got drenched walking Muttley. Hes got waterproof fur and even he didn't look impressed. A BMW is in a ditch up at the forest, TFF in the wet and couldn't make the corner. Eejuts.

I was going to venture forth to visit a chum today, but I'm staying firmly indoors.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Still waiting for Netflix to put on Mamils. I check Netflix and Amazon Prime regularly but nothing so far.
I'm sure you know this was a demand film. I think it's unlikely to reach Amazon or Netflix. The best bet is probably to check or sign up to Demand Film or even consider putting on a screening - I've no idea how that works.

https://uk.demand.film/mamil/

Top Bottom