The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Morning. I lay and listened to the results coming in on the radio most of the night. You can still come up and visit us once we get our independence! :laugh:
Two of my young friends, they live five doors down, love Scotland and are already actively talking about moving!!

I feel so sorry for Charlie, she campaigned so hard, she's bright, fun has a young family, she will be desperately disappointed this morning.

Another good friend who moved to France recently, she and her husband have had enough, has just sent me the longest rant in history!! ^_^

From what I gather amongst friends people are quite devastated by the result.

I refuse to spoil this thread with political discourse but hope you'll forgive me telling you how my young, moderate friends are feeling today.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning everybody. I must say I am like Drago......not that I relish wearing badly stained y fronts..... just not interested in politics. As I said yesterday, if you could just show me one good, honest politician I might be swayed
Now if Welshie and Mo formed a party that would be interesting..........now what would it be called:wacko:
On important matters, the weather is crap AGAIN!!!.
I might join Dirk in a fish dinner later. Last nights meal was super yummy. I shall share the recipe.
I rolled ready bought puff pastry as thin as poss. Wrapped a chunk of Brie and a variety of chutneys into parcels and baked for 20 minutes.
Along with them we did large mushrooms stuffed with lots of garlicy things. I do recomend it.....lurvely.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes.....lots.
Classic has been edumacating us.
Welshie has been erh uhm ahh very Welshie
Apart from that nowt much ^_^
I did no such thing!

Top Bottom