The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello:Hi it's me again
You're certain about that?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
We are going down to Bideford again tomorrow and back on Sunday. It is a long way to go for an 18th birthday!!:birthday:
We will take my wife's car for a change,^_^ only to Tean though ( near Stoke on Trent) as we share a car after that, not mine pleased to say. No more long distance driving for a while after.:tongue:

classic33

Leg End Member
@Dirk I'm glad for you that your friend has returned. It must be a great comfort. PLEASE no pictures. I'm a sensitive soul and any "Sids" who appear in this house get the glass and envelope treatment.............after some Dutch courage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nedVpG-GjkE

PaulSB

Legendary Member
We are going down to Bideford again tomorrow and back on Sunday. It is a long way to go for an 18th birthday!!:birthday:
We will take my wife's car for a change,^_^ only to Tean though ( near Stoke on Trent) as we share a car after that, not mine pleased to say. No more long distance driving for a while after.:tongue:

If your only 18 what are you doing in here? :whistle:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Peace and harmony reign. The shed is propped. Now I reckon this is at most a 10 degree list, probably only 5 considering the roof slopes front to back. It was already solid, I hope banging nails in has not damaged it's structural integrity!

I feel 45 degrees is an exaggeration?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Peace and harmony reign. The shed is propped. Now I reckon this is at most a 10 degree list, probably only 5 considering the roof slopes front to back. It was already solid, I hope banging nails in has not damaged it's structural integrity!

View attachment 500730

If you mean towards the left, it might look straight. Sorted.:okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member

View attachment 500730
Sorry pal. Would love to support a fellow male but I think MrspaulSB should have a brand new shed.
It should be bigger, it should be insulated and have piped music. It should be stacked with womens magazines. It should have a fridge stocked with all the things she enjoys.
Not trying to cause trouble of course.....just sayin like :rolleyes:

Top Bottom