The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It looks like storm Dennis is arriving. Its very windy out there.
I have just been out clearing up the fence panel that last weeks storm smashed up and I was blown around a bit.
I do wonder why I have a wife if I have to do these things:wacko:
To bring you much needed refreshments after offering words of encouragement from nearby.

pawl

Legendary Member
And here.....:rain:
Just got back from village pub. Fish & Chips and a couple of pints of Ubu.
Cup of tea and a girt big slice of cake for afters.:thumbsup:
I can feel a march coming on. A few banners and flags. Now Welshie has several sewing machines, maybe she will knock them up for us ^_^

If we oldies don’t stand together it’s possible we would all fall down.Sod marching I’ll ride me GTI wheelchair.Dam memory I haven’t got one

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm listening to Network Gold on BBC Sounds on headphones and I can hear the wind above the music. I'll be checking in the morning to see how many fence panels have survived. :ohmy:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Lovely Wife is all cranked up and raring to go - she's looking stunning with her new haircut (I'm a lucky lad) and we're off to the pub and then home for an all night party for two and probably won't hit the sack until 6-7pm. :stop:

Hard work these younger lasses. :smooch: ^_^

Before I was semi-retired I was too tired for all this malarky.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Swapped the cherished plate onto the Volvo. Updated the insurance online myself, only for thr buggers to charge me a £25 "admin fee". Considering g I'd done all the admin and not them this drove me into a towering rage, which only worsened when I phoned them to find their call centre was closed.
Seems to be par for the course making a £25 charge for any alterations now..........as if the prices aren’t high enough.

Top Bottom