The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all. :hello:

Off to Barnstaple this morning for a bit of shopping and to visit the museum to see an exhibition of James Ravilious's photography.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning. Well it's not actually. Blowing another hoolie here with torrential rain again. We have so much rain that it is bubbling out of the ground in the field.

Roads are already shut here as well and of course on the few that are open some numpty drivers are going too fast down what are essentially one car at a time roads.:eek: :rain::rain::rain::rain: :hello:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Blood test day today. Its a tad random as to the waiting time at the hospital but the phlebotomists are invariable pleasent and cheerful.

9 minutes from walking through the door of the Hospital to walking out again is the current record.

Slowest was the bus journey to the hospital, the wait for my number to be called, sitting in the chair with sleeve rolled up then realising that I'd left my sample envelope at home 🙄

Although they don't take an arm full, I think it's important to properly rehydrate so I might just pop in for a pint on my way home 😉🍺
( purely for medicinal reasons of course)

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am a silly billy. I got out of bed and thought it had stopped raining. That will be July at the rate its going :wacko:. The front garden is totally covered by the wet stuff now.
In todays news. Yesterdays lasagne turned out to be beef burgers accompanied my mash** peas and gravy. **the mash was a mix of ordinary and sweet potato.......it was all yummy.
I didn't get my new razor but will get it from Argos today. Same price and Argos have a 90 day returns policy. They also have free car parking^_^.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I not going anywhere today. I shall stay inside and do bugger all.:laugh:
It's looking pretty awful all over.

Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 08.51.19.png

Top Bottom