The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Off out to do my compulsory Boris Biking in an hour or so. :bicycle:
I can't say - 'Yay - it's Fish Friday' as the village Chippy is shut. :sad:
I don't think he said it was compulsory did he. :laugh: I suppose I'd better get out then :okay:

GM

Legendary Member
Thank you kindly👍. Did you journal your visit to NZ?
Auckland definitely hilly, but I thought Wellington had the edge ⛰

No journal just a dairy of the places we visited. Only 2 days cycling, one in Queenstown and one in Melbourne. We were going to hire :bicycle:'s in Auckland but when my daughter saw some of the hills she said I think we'll just walk around. I've got a photo one similar to your one from the top of Mount Eden...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I don't think he said it was compulsory did he. :laugh: I suppose I'd better get out then :okay:
Hmm. Maybe not yet. That horrible fine drizzle has come back on. Another coffee then.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I just had a phone call from someone called Harry. He said what with everything that is going on at the moment, they are offering a deep cleaning service. ' No thanks " i said " I have a husband for that purpose." :laugh::laugh:
I bought 12 bottles of sanitizer from some guy that knocked on the door. £10.00 a bottle but hey ho.
It actually says Syrup of Figs on the bottle but he assured me that was because they had run out of the proper bottles.

Top Bottom