The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Following a conversation on our local page on Facebook. Some woman is getting grief from a guy because she is asking if anyone has a wooden pallet she can have to make something in the garden to amuse her kids to keep them occupied. Basically, he is saying that's non essential and coming across as a pompous prick while she is trying to explain that her husband could pick it up when he is shopping and wouldn't come into contact with anyone. What do you think? Is he correct or just being an annoying twat?
He's a complete twat.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Following a conversation on our local page on Facebook. Some woman is getting grief from a guy because she is asking if anyone has a wooden pallet she can have to make something in the garden to amuse her kids to keep them occupied. Basically, he is saying that's non essential and coming across as a pompous prick while she is trying to explain that her husband could pick it up when he is shopping and wouldn't come into contact with anyone. What do you think? Is he correct or just being an annoying twat?

The. latter, IMHO ;)

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Gorgeous sunny day here.
Been out and done my Boris Bimble - only 10 miles.
Back home for a beer and FF n chips.
Not the same as Fish Friday, but it will have to do. :sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Gorgeous sunny day here.
Been out and done my Boris Bimble - only 10 miles.
Back home for a beer and FF n chips.
Not the same as Fish Friday, but it will have to do. :sad:

View attachment 510811
I like my grub but 6 fish fingers! :laugh:

Top Bottom