The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
I've a 20 piece one I might lend you.

Thanks, The one I've been doing over the last couple of years has about 1000 pieces. It's currently rolled up in the broom cupboard!

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Dirk is right. When the ISS passes over its brightness changes depending on its orientation relative to you and to the sun. Sometimes its really bright and at others less so.
The two times given for tonight indicate that it will pass over and be visible twice. Always amazes me that it goes right around the Earth in the hour and a bit between the first and second pass ... not much more time than it used to take me to do the 13 miles travelling home on the bus from work.
WoW. I wondered about the "hour and a bit" but thought no, not possible.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
How does it do that :eek:
It's magic. :okay:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
So 29 miles today in two hours. Very good conditions but bleeding cold in some spots.

I saw five police cars. This is like spotting rocking horse pooh on a grass verge! Two speaking to drivers parked up at the top of climbs with good views. One speaking to four people walking a dog.

Another was a tactical response vehicle!! Keep your social distance folks. 😲

Got ten climbing PBs. Really pleased. I need to catch some bloke Vincent Smith, he's got KOM by about 15 seconds on most of them. 🤔

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm not so sure, no I'm not talking about dying, but if one got the virus and survived one would know how you would stand, at the moment it is like waiting for the jury to announce if your innocent or guilty, it is the not knowing that I can't stand.:sad:
I think many of us are the same to a greater or lesser extent numbnuts.
My daughter is close to panic mode at times but she has 6 to look after so worries for all of them.
I have no idea about your family but if you feel you want to pm me then feel free.
Stay strong nn

Last edited:
Top Bottom