The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My work here is done.:laugh: the pics are the wrong way round, but she is a happy bunny.:okay: I have earned some brownie points today.
bike 4.jpg
bike3.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Apparently 3 chirps once a minute is the warning signal from our carbon monoxide alarm that the battery is running out.

It’s 4.00am. The battery is internal and can’t be switched off. I have put the alarm in the backyard...........

Anyway Good Morning. I don’t know what the weather is like. It’s dark and it hasn’t arrived yet!!

Tonight I will be at the Keepmoat Stadium to, hopefully, watch the mighty Rovers beat Doncaster to gain promotion to the Championship. Train from Chorley to Doncaster is with Transpennine Express and seems to stop everywhere. Never had a reason to visit Doncaster before.

6BD43475-01E9-4528-9596-9DE29DC4C9B8.jpeg

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@perplexed I have tickets for the game at Charlton on Saturday as well so all options covered.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Had a long walk in Cong Burn Woods with Mrs. jg and Max the lodger. It's a bit breezy but otherwise a cracking day with woodpeckers drumming and the bluebells coming out.
Having a brew then will squeeze in a short ride before the predicted showers. Will take Max to Ragpath Woods this afternoon to see how the bluebells are coming on there as they usually give the best show around here.

Top Bottom