The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
It’s a cracking venue isn’t it. Very atmospheric. We saw Camille O’Sullivan there last week. Great show and perfect for Wilton’s.

We’ve mostly given up on West End venues these days, largely due to cost, but there are so many good Off West End productions it’s hard to fit them all in, even now I’ve retired.

screenman

Legendary Member
Perfect day here, but there again everyday is. A day out with my best mate today, who also happens to be my wife.

rb58

Enigma
Morning. I guess I should 'join' this thread now I've officially hung up my boots. Dropping Mrs rb58 in at the dental hospital this morning, then visiting another small museum right next door whilst she's having her treatment. Salvation Army Heritage Centre, Denmark Hill.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, bright and sunny this morning, but it could get damp later. I have sheets on the line but will have to bring them in before we go down the club this afternoon.

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning. I guess I should 'join' this thread now I've officially hung up my boots. Dropping Mrs rb58 in at the dental hospital this morning, then visiting another small museum right next door whilst she's having her treatment. Salvation Army Heritage Centre, Denmark Hill.

:welcome:

PaulSB

Legendary Member

Enjoy

rb58

Enigma
I never realised you had retired, you don't look old enough. :smile:
Too kind. I stopped working full time at the end of 2016, but got dragged back to do some further work on a part-time basis in 2017. I got increasingly disinterested with it though, so I packed it all in last November. To be honest, my 'big' birthday isn't until later this year, so retirement came a touch early.

Now all I need to do is engineer enough time to ride my bike more, especially as I've lost a 30 mile round trip commute.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Cancelled our ride this afternoon due to high winds. Decided to do a longer doggie walk instead.
Out from Velator along Broadsands to Crow Point, then up to Cod Pits and back along the boardwalk. Very enjoyable. It's nice to have this on your doorstep.^_^
20180425_140948.jpg
20180425_142535.jpg

20180425_142520.jpg

20180425_143640.jpg

Top Bottom