The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: morning all, nowt to do today and all day to do it, though I must do yesterdays washing up, I should have done it last night but in the end I cba.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning fellow retirees,
The wind has dropped and the sun is shining๐ŸŒž
Today's plan is to tackle the club's weekly 5k challenge followed by a spell on the turbo. Yesterday saw me almost at Drumnadrochit.

Mrs Tenkay is going to bake me a cake as today is my birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜Š.

Have a lovely peaceful day folks ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿšฒ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒž๐Ÿบ

Happy birthday, :birthday::cheers:.

monkers

Veteran
Good morning all.

Late on parade, but couldn't see the point in an early carcass elevation this morning. ๐ŸŒฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ:rain:

No time on the bike yesterday and looking unlikely all weekend. Monday is a bank holiday, happily for some, but I guess Lee and the local roads will be mobbed variously with meandathals and plague zombies. :cycle:

It's time for my infusion, and for Frank Cooper to satisfy me as he does most mornings. :blush:

Happy Birthday to you @Tenkaykev, and may you have many many more. ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰

Last edited:

screenman

Legendary Member
Pancakes, banana, maple syrup and ice cream have been eaten for brekkie, I may even get up in a few minutes.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow wheezers. The cat woke me up at 6, or it could of been the wind blowing outside, or a combination of both.
The second mug of tea has been drunk whilst listening to Tony Blackbum on the radio.
Out with the dog soon and will then contemplate another day in paradise. Too windy for a ride today so maybe a domestics day instead.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello world. So today? Well it's blowing a gale, 45 mph according to the BBC, with grey cloud. No possibility of a ride, tomorrow looks better - only 20 :eek:

The Amaryllis is looking nice.........

Struggling with news today. Absolutely feck all I can think of to do.......:ohmy: I may watch A Streetcar Named Desire..........the version on NT Live with Gillian Anderson :wub:

Top Bottom