The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Went to the LBS. Ian looked at my tyres and laughed, VERY loudly. I now have new tyres.

Went for a quick 30 miler this afternoon to check the tyres are OK. :laugh:

Heading out for 75 tomorrow. Will have to pack a picnic.

classic33

Leg End Member
Heading off to a mall today, they recently opened them up again. We usually have a meal there, and then separate for a good meander round, then some groceries in the supermarket. Gotta pick up a few bags of stones on the way back to finish a garden project - not mine, MiL is the green fingered one.
Rock gardens don't require green fingers round these parts, just the willpower not to throw them when you find them.

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: good morning people.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
:cuppa: I feel physically normal..........that is bog-eyed and in need of coffee.

It's premium bond results day. I've yet to check if I can buy a new bike as I like to let the sense of anticipation grow........it hasn't worked.........yet!!!!! :hyper:
I've got my eye on a house on the outskirts of the village I grew up in...........but no phone call so I obviously haven't won the jackpot :laugh:

Another hot and restless night. Almost looking forward to a few cooler days now. Shame the rain is going to make the odd appearance too, but it's badly needed by some.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I've got my eye on a house on the outskirts of the village I grew up in...........but no phone call so I obviously haven't won the jackpot :laugh:

Another hot and restless night. Almost looking forward to a few cooler days now. Shame the rain is going to make the odd appearance too, but it's badly needed by some.
We live at most 90 minutes drive from Lytham St Annes where NS&I is located. I reckon if we haven't had a knock on the door by 11.00am on the 1st of the month I'm still not a millionaire..........................................I have stopped waiting in.....................my wife says that's silly!! :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom