The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Off for a ride this morning then doggie walking.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, warm and sunny again.
I have the excitement of a click and collect slot at 10.30 at Sainsburys this morning.
What's all this talk of setting alarm clocks?
I will check NS&I after the dog has been walked and I've had breakfast. I think I can hold back the anticipation for a while.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
N+1 but that's got to be the quickest I've ever seen!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
@monkers , will the new bike be vastly different to the existing one, ie. A tourer or a fold up? I think some pictures are called for.😀

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all...Another day in paradise beckons!....A restless night and no premium bond winnings, the day has got to get better. We've got a Waitrose click & collect at 10o/c, I'll wait in the car again. Thinking, it must be nearly 3 months since I've been in a supermarket, wonder if I can drag it out to 6 months :smile: 🌈

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all...Another day in paradise beckons!....A restless night and no premium bond winnings, the day has got to get better. We've got a Waitrose click & collect at 10o/c, I'll wait in the car again. Thinking, it must be nearly 3 months since I've been in a supermarket, wonder if I can drag it out to 6 months :smile: 🌈

Mr WD has been getting out of the supermarket run as well. He has been staying in the car while I struggle inevitably with a trolley that only goes sideways like a crab, old age pensioners that stand in the middle of the isles yacking to a friend standing 3 inches away from each other, others shouting to someone that they are not observing the proper distance and struggling to get the shopping back in the trolley after it has been scanned, finally getting back to the car, drive all the way home to be then told that I forgot to get XY or Z. Soon Mr WD may end up with both ears well and truly boxed. That'll learn him ^_^

Top Bottom