The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
You're certain.
No! :laugh: but I'm pretty sure we were looking across to the Three Peaks.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Dave7

Legendary Member
WoW....wet here. Constant rain** and forcast for several days. It could have waited until after golf :sad:. TBH I am not sure whether to play......I get no pleasure in trying to knock a ball around while togged up in waterproofs and holding an umbrella. I will give it till 0830 while my head decides.
**as they say, the gardens need it.
Mo....I find it wierd that we can have sunshine while you get rain and then it reverses.
MrsD supposed to be going for bedding plants this morning. If I dont play golf I may be forced to go with her :wacko:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,
Woke to the sound of the rain on the windows. The coffee is brewing, the back door is open and the air smells so fresh!
I'm off for a run soon, love running in the rain 😁🏃‍♂️
Have a lovely peaceful day folks
🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚲👍

IaninSheffield

Veteran
MrsD supposed to be going for bedding plants this morning. If I dont play golf I may be forced to go with her :wacko:
Tough call.
I get no pleasure in trying to knock a ball around while togged up in waterproofs and holing an umbrella.
I'm rather unfamiliar with the nuances of the Royal and Ancient's Rule Book. Is that like a birdie or eagle? :whistle:

monkers

Veteran
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone having escaped the plague zombies is feeling well.

A grey one here today, with a high percentage possibility of precipitation. No bike to ride anyway, so looks like a morning on the net trying to find a new bike. Wish me luck with that, apparently there are still a small number of bikes with men's geometry to be be found, though without a lot of choice, and no women't bikes to speak of at all. I might end up either having to buy a groupset, I'll be looking at Campag if that's the case, otherwise I might end up with a new bike with men's geometry, saddle etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom