The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning. Very wet here. No sent the rain down to us all right. Still raining no as well. We are desparate for water though :hello:. Time for :cuppa::cuppa:

Stay safe folks

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. It's rained over night here as well, I woke a couple of times to hear it - a nice gentle rain. Cool, breezy and a touch damp today. A nice relief.

Been out to inspect the garden and allotment. While nice to have rain it's nowhere near enough, only gone down 0.5" at most.

I don't think we will ride today, no doubt WhatsApp will start pinging soon. I have a pile of ironing and housework to do plus the shower needs a serious seeing to. :eek:

@Mo1959 I've decided to let you have that property...........I didn't quite make millionaire status yesterday.......I could manage a night away when you start the B&B :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone having escaped the plague zombies is feeling well.

A grey one here today, with a high percentage possibility of precipitation. No bike to ride anyway, so looks like a morning on the net trying to find a new bike. Wish me luck with that, apparently there are still a small number of bikes with men's geometry to be be found, though without a lot of choice, and no women't bikes to speak of at all. I might end up either having to buy a groupset, I'll be looking at Campag if that's the case. Otherwise I might end up with a new bike with men's geometry, saddle etc.
I find there's very little difference these days. In fact many manufacturers are starting to call them unisex. Can't remember if my Cube Peloton was classed as mens or unisex at the time.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
This is not my picture but shows the sky about 2000 last night. Some people were convinced it was Armageddon.
23BEEE09-233B-440F-8238-8A5B0C7543A0.png

Top Bottom