The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Morning all.Dull day in Desfordshire.dont think the bike will see the light of day.Might give the drive train a clean.

Highlight of the week tomorrow.Slot booked at the tip for 10 30 A very big bag of bush and hedge trimmings to get rid of.

Oh what joy and excitement 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Stopped for a quick pic of the field of flax this morning while it's still in flower.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good morning all. I booked 3 nights in a hotel in Cemaes Bay on Anglesey for next month, hoping everything will be re open by then as we are taking two grandchildren with us , as a treat. :whistle:
Once again, nothing planned for today as the weather is still not summery , so, apart from walking Molly, another boring day.:hello:

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
When will the plasterer be arriving though.
Long story short, he is still not too sure where the leak is coming from as the lady up stairs has a wet room and the pipes are concealed in the walls or in the floor which is concrete so it is a wait and see.
What we do know is there is a concrete beam running across from bath room to lounge and water is dripping on that and running across to my lounge :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Long story short, he is still not too sure where the leak is coming from as the lady up stairs has a wet room and the pipes are concealed in the walls or in the floor which is concrete so it is a wait and see.
What we do know is there is a concrete beam running across from bath room to lounge and water is dripping on that and running across to my lounge :sad:
Oh eck

Dave7

Legendary Member
NNs....is it privately owned or rented ?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Nice walk along the river at Mells this morning, spotted Dipper, Kingfishers and a very (not) impressive waterfall.
Carried on to King Alfred's tower for a mooch around and them dropped down to Bruton for a spot of lunch.

Back to the van after lunch for a siesta, prior to this evening's barbeque.

Top Bottom