The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Gday Gday Gday
A pleasant start to the day. My phone shows Warrington to be sunny all day although the general county forcast is for heavy rain later.
I was pleased to get a lot of garden stuff done yesterday.......crashed out early again.
Garage being sorted today..... junk cleared and floor repainted.

Morning all, cool and grey here.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,

A bit more mudguard fettling today after encountering a couple of snags yesterday.

We've just had a delivery of yet more beer๐Ÿบ This is a Brewdog special with all profits going to funding the production of free medical grade hand sanitiser.
The label is quite wittily done with the lettering getting slightly blurry.

Must crack on before it gets too Scorchio ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
Have a lovely peaceful day folks ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒž
IMG_20200810_081053.jpg

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Good morning fellow retirees,

A bit more mudguard fettling today after encountering a couple of snags yesterday.

We've just had a delivery of yet more beer๐Ÿบ This is a Brewdog special with all profits going to funding the production of free medical grade hand sanitiser.
The label is quite wittily done with the lettering getting slightly blurry.

Must crack on before it gets too Scorchio ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
Have a lovely peaceful day folks ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒž

Well Barnard Castle is THE place to go, for an eye test. ;)

pawl

Legendary Member
Do bother, itโ€™s marvellous ! Although the first couple of series come with a serious horrible violence warning. Oh, and thereโ€™s lots of s*x.

Please tell me .Whats it called.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Top Bottom