The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I see there is a new series of spitting image.

I wonder how that will go down with audiences.

I've seen some of the puppets, they were in the paper, it looks like it could be a great p take

classic33

Leg End Member
So good evening. I missed check in this morning.........no one noticed. 😭😭

We've been walking on Marsden Moor, Yorkshire. Passport stamped. A beautiful day with nearly a 10 mile hike. Mrs P is in the bath with a G&T, her Kindle and a plastic hat on her hair. I was tempted to take a picture..........:eek:

....... don't worry, I won't shock you all.

Just managed to decipher Chorley Covid-19 regulations. I can't visit my neighbours in their house or garden from Tuesday. I've been walking all day with them and can do on Wednesday. Bananas!!!
But you were on earlier than normal
Screenshot_2020-09-18-01-55-20.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ha ha - We overlap by 10 seconds again in the middle of the night... :tired:

I'm outta here!

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, I am carefully planning a lazy day, of course it will not happen they never do, even as I write that I am working out how much timber I need to pop out and get for the planters I am going to make today. Have a good one everybody and I hope the sun shines on you all.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning (I think :wacko:). These dark mornings seem to have suddenly come upon us.
I have just put a veg casserole on in the slow cooker. A whole mix of veg with stock, can of tomatoes, various spices and a good dash of both Henderson's and Worcester sauce.
It will be ready for tea time.
Listening to S.O T.S with our Tony.
Will have a coffee shortly.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,

Weather's set fair for the next few days. I was puzzled by a flood warning popping up on my weather app. There's been no rain forecast for the next few days but further investigation revealed that it is "Springs" so it's a very high tide.
Seeing Mo post about having her hair done today has reminded me that I need a trim. My barbers is a small outfit where the barbers are self employed and can work hours that suit their family/childcare commitments. They're a great bunch and I always leave a generous tip, even more so recently as they've had a pretty lean time of things during lockdown.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings, there's a lovely pink sky to admire, and the coffee won't make itself☕

Have a lovely peaceful day folks 🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏊‍♂️

Top Bottom