The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

We were in Dudley today, first time for about three years, got two hours free parking, just enough time for a wander round and a spot of lunch, came back with two good sized chunks of bread pudding, and gave the car a chance to stretch its legs, M6 then M5 and up the A4123.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Earlier Mrs P started cutting my hair. A No.3 and the battery ran out on the trimmer. Put it on to charge and carried on with the day.

Just realised I've been shopping, visited my lad and chatted with neighbours for the last few hours with only half a haircut..........a glance in the mirror suggests this is rather obvious.
Ha ha!

I did a similar thing a couple of weeks ago when shaving. I forgot to finish the job once the razor had recharged and went to Lidl to do my shopping. It wasn't a big deal in the store because I had my buff/mask pulled up over my face but I walked there and back with a chin only half covered with thick stubble... :whistle:

What prog is it/was it on ? I couldn't see any cycling listed.
its repeated this evening on ITV, 11.45

Drago

Legendary Member
I am wuite hirsute...and lazy. Typically my eldest will come to visit, trim the whiskers, give me a proper shave, and leave me with a nestly trimmed goattee (shes a gents stylist). I then do nob all for months until the beard is touching my chest, whereupon i call daughter again.

This time ive gone for something different. Instead of a goatee i now have a big, bushy gunslinger koustache, a la Hulk Hogan. You can't buy style like that.

Top Bottom