The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking at reviews seems to be a good jersey for almost year round use?
With one base layer for me they work in the 10 to 15 degree range, so I would say 3 season.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I am now watching the TdF after riding 45 very enjoyable miles with a few PRs, especially on the hills so that raises the question: Who needs an ebike? I seem to manage very well on leg power but I honestly think 50 miles would be my limit in a single day, in North Wales anyway. Still sunny here until at least Monday I believe so time to cut the grass again before Tuesday.
Is Autumn officially starting tomorrow?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Enjoyed an mtb spin with Mrs F this morning, 25 miles around the Pentlands, very nice hazy sunshine, a cool east wind, paths mostly dry, quite a few people out but everyone keeping their distance. A very pleasant morning.
And while we were out my latest Stolen Goat purchase got delivered, a snazzy Orkaan top :smile:
View attachment 547979
I do like that.

Exlaser2

Veteran
Afternoon all . It’s a lovely day at the moment , if a bit windy . Still feeling slightly unwell and very grumpy, mostly with myself lol. Still cannot get any enthusiasm for getting my bike out the shed even to put it on the turbo trainer. I have been a good boy and taken my wife and my daughter to the start of their respective club rides .
Am now back watching the tdf time trial . 😀

Top Bottom