The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

Skies over Exmoor earlier this evening.
Looking at the Milky Way. :becool:
It's blimmin raining now!

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 548983

Skies over Exmoor earlier this evening.
Looking at the Milky Way. :becool:
It's blimmin raining now!
As visible to the naked eye?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I do not remember a female group called Wet & Windy, what decade were they from?
Lol.............The 3 degrees up here :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Blinkin bllumin freezing here. Put the heating 1st thing.
Got to pick the aunty up** at 07.45 to take her to Widnes for an eye treatment. That old girl is like a Duracell bunny rabbit.
**that's not literally Classic.
Just had a wake up coffee. Next is a wakier upier shower (I hope).
BTW...... did I say, I got a pizza from Asda. The lady made it for me. Cheese, ham, pineapple and mushroom. It was the 'small' size and it was BiiiiG. I know we dont have much appetite at the moment but we only managed about 60% of it.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello world, I'm here :hello: The skies are clear and it's very still. The outdoor thermometer shows 8⁰ and indoors the thermostat 18⁰. House feels warm which is good news on the CH front.

It feels a lot cooler than 8⁰ outside so it will be bib longs this morning, autumn base layer and jacket. Depending on which weather app I use we are forecast for winds between 20-42mph at 11.00. Looking out of the window it's hard to believe and forecast is 14 for 7.00am.🤔

Downloaded the track and trace app last night. Not sure if I have to leave Bluetooth on all the time or not.

Today's much anticipated event is will the CH kick in at the programmed time. I have nothing else to do. ☹️

Top Bottom