The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning all, 5 degrees and cloudy here. Supermarket day today.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Yeah! Rock 'n' roll time. The CH fired up bang on 07.30 :becool:

I'll make porridge next and head out at 09.00 to reach the meet point at 09.30. I'm notorious for being late and there really is no excuse.

One of our number has messaged to say he can't make it. MIL taken to A&E at midnight. She is 95 and has dementia so one person allowed in to the hospital with her. This is the first time his wife has seen her mother in six months. My buddy described this as "bloody inhuman." :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
What the heck is......nope, I won't ask that

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Hello world, I'm here :hello: The skies are clear and it's very still. The outdoor thermometer shows 8⁰ and indoors the thermostat 18⁰. House feels warm which is good news on the CH front.

It feels a lot cooler than 8⁰ outside so it will be bib longs this morning, autumn base layer and jacket. Depending on which weather app I use we are forecast for winds between 20-42mph at 11.00. Looking out of the window it's hard to believe and forecast is 14 for 7.00am.🤔

Downloaded the track and trace app last night. Not sure if I have to leave Bluetooth on all the time or not.

Today's much anticipated event is will the CH kick in at the programmed time. I have nothing else to do. ☹
Apparently you do have to leave bluetooth on at least in Scotland. Not wishing to go off thread but it seems some unionists in Scotland are downloading the English app as they cannot accept that we have a different one and must follow England. Nutters as it will probably not work.

Top Bottom