The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Not a bad place to take Molly for a walk. It is called the Sychnant Pass.

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I'm not happy :sad: My team have scored 9 and conceded 0 in two games and are top six and I can't watch!!!! Mrs P said "Don't worry it won't last" I like to think she's talking about the virus........🤔

12boy

Guru
Looks like frost in the wee hours of the morning. Got stuff covered or inside. Been thinking if I can get the carrots dug and the garden turned over before the soil freezes and a bunch of leaves worked in I can get my next wacky scheme in place for March. I'm thinking a 16x25 hoop house over the garden so I won't be so vulnerable to the crazy weather here. Having a growing season from March to November would be such an improvement. Snow and frost in May and September are not uncommon. Good night to all youse although it will be morning there soon.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. It's 3 above rather than below this morning so much more pleasant. However the legs feel in need of a rest so think I will just walk rather than anything more energetic.

The neighbours that used to live next to me are coming up to Crieff for a 4 night visit and staying in one of the hotels. Meeting them on Wednesday evening for a meal.....this will be my first venture into anything other than the supermarket since March. Kind of puts a damper on it with all the restrictions to be honest. She said she will see me later today......hope she is remembering that she can't come into my house. Don't want anyone sticking me in for having visitors and getting a fine :laugh:

Top Bottom