The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
We have thunder and lightning here now.
Very very frightening...

classic33

Leg End Member
I hope the fell runner is ok, but that doesn't sound at all good!

I'm only just starting to feel properly awake... :laugh:
T'is early yet!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
T'is early yet!
Yes!

It is 01:27 and I have just finished today's changes to the puzzle game that I am working on. It is working, but I haven't written the code to save and load games yet, which means that any test game that I stop playing halfway through is forgotten when I switch the computer off, which is a bit of a pain. Actually, I don't normally switch the computer off, I just put it to sleep, so the game comes back as I left it. That doesn't apply on my phone though... That just throws the game away whenever it decides to shut the app down.

Since it looks like being too wet for me to cycle over the next few days, I will concentrate on getting load/save working.

I still have quite a few other tasks to finish before I can chuck it on the Google Play store and watch thousands of pounds hundreds of pounds a few tenners 19 pence a month roll in! :whistle: :laugh:

Time to watch Yukon Gold...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all, woke at 2.22am and been awake most of the time since, shooting was planned for today but has been cancelled due to very heavy rain predictions, so Aldi and Lidl instead have a great day whatever you are up to.
Morning. Depending on which forecast is correct I might have until anything between 9am and lunchtime before the rain arrives so might stick the lights on the hybrid and head out for an early one. The roads are still pretty wet.

Top Bottom