The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mo, what were you up to around 16:23:10.5, approximately, today!

classic33

Leg End Member
A question for you oldies.
No cheating......no google.
The song 'Hear My Song Violetta
Who sang the original hit ??.
One clue.........there are only a few on here that will recall the actual song in the charts.
BTW, if you are won It was played while I was dosing in bed earlier
You've had a raffle and we're the prizes!!

Exlaser2

Veteran
Oops, I’ve just bought another bike :laugh:

Had a hankering for a comfortable titanium frame and this seemed like a good price. Happy with rim brakes as I find it easier to source and fit wheels and find the brake pads less faff than discs.

View attachment 559262

That’s a great oops . Lol . You will not regret it . My wife bought me a titanium van nickolas Ventus for my 50th birthday. It only has scram apex as a group set and I have a Rose bike with a much better campag group set but it is still my favourite bike ever. There is something about how it rides and how copes with British roads that makes it very special. It’s like top quality steel but better . No aluminium or carbon frame I have ever ridden has ever given me the same feel, it feels alive some how . Sorry for gushing lol. I really hope you love it and it you don’t love it, please give me first refusal when you sell it because I am married to some one that would really love it 😀😀😀

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Mo, what were you up to around 16:23:10.5, approximately, today!
Don't tell me.....another earth quake? Lol

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, I also watched the program about the Tay and also the Susan Calman one last night, love that area having stayed on the side of Loch Tay a few times at Killin, I really want to see more of Scotland soon, hopefully. I have been up to JOG back in 1996 when my eldest was part of a 8 person team that took the end to end relay record.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all ^_^.... nice to see you all. TBH I am grateful to wake up and see anything these days ^_^.
I am feeling a bit better today which is good. Nit sure if I am up for a short walk later......I will see how it goes.
No rain forecast today and its quite mild for the time of year.
Not everyones taste but there is plenty of sport on tv.......for me thats mainly footy and the golf from Joburg.

Top Bottom