The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Good afternoon folks. I’d have been here sooner but I nipped out for a run while Mrs Tenkay popped to the shops. Than I had to read through all the messages to see what scandal I might have missed.
I saw Josef Locke mentioned earlier. I watched a film many years ago called “Hear my Song” which was a comedy loosely based on his life. A very good film which I’d recommend as one to make you smile and lift your spirits.
You can watch it again if you want...........

View: https://youtu.be/wO4rjO4Vl-g

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I have a brew and cake, the log fire is burning, my football team is not losing and I have just typed Titanium bikes in to Gogle..............................oh what a perfect day
My team is drawing 1-1.

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Oops, I’ve just bought another bike :laugh:

Had a hankering for a comfortable titanium frame and this seemed like a good price. Happy with rim brakes as I find it easier to source and fit wheels and find the brake pads less faff than discs.

View attachment 559262
Best of luck Mo with your new machine, looks a beauty !! Titanium look is a thing of beauty

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just been past the castle where Ant and Dec are filming. I was stuck behind a bus and no traffic was moving, I looked out of my window and there was a leg with a feet attached to it in the middle of the road. On closer inspection, it appeared to be a prop one but it looked real from a distance. I left it where it was, turned the car around and drove home.

Top Bottom