The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good afternoon everyone.
Dog walking done early as it was a nice bright start to the day.
Our daughter did a drive by to collect her birthday present and drop her old ish smart telly off.

I am now watching the Spurs game. ^_^

Another groundhog day in paradise. :cuppa:
I watched the Rangers game.
Now watching a film I recorded.
If I find Spurs are losing I will switch over ^_^.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
You should go and have lie down in a darkened room . Will you be able to cope with anticipation, the excitement of the parcel arriving. Then realising you have the wrong b......y size. :laugh:
Thanks, you've reminded me I had bibshorts delivered last week and haven't tried them on yet.

D

Deleted member 1258

Took doggie for a walk at Broadsands.
It's usually pretty quiet down there.
Car park was as busy as it is on a Bank Holiday in August.
Surprising number of 'local' cars on London plates. :cursing:

View attachment 569328

We were up the memorial park this afternoon, just the other side of Coventry, it was rammed, but it has been every time we've been there since the first lockdown. Its about the best place I've come across to take the wheelchair in Coventry, the best alternatives are outside of Coventry.

12boy

Guru
Drove 300 miles on Fri to Littleton Colorado in about 4 hours only stopping for gas and a whiz. Our interstate hwy speed limit is 80 mph and with the 40 mph tailwind I found myself hitting 90 from time to time, if I wasn't paying attention . My youngest son set up my new tablet but insisted on a Firefox browser instead of Google which I am getting used to. Saturday I drove back, stopping at the eldest son's place to see the new grandson, who is mighty cute. Those same tailwinds were headwinds now so the return was much slower. Good to be home.
Hoping to get some exercise today, maybe a ride, which would be very nice and definitely some core and stretching. Didn't feel that well for the last few days, which could have been the Covid vaccine on Thursday. Just a general malaise and aching, and of course, a sore arm from the shot. Second one in 28 days from the first.
Hasta luego...

Top Bottom