The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Numbnuts ?
Screenman?

PaulSB

Legendary Member

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I don't know how to set up a Poll on the forum, if I did I think there should be one where we can all vote as to what style of slippers @Mo1959 has ordered.

I'll go for a silk Turkish style slipper in a subtle tartan. Anyone else care to hazard a guess?
We used to sell nice sheepskin ones from Bristol Chamois. very comfortable and stylish.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I don't know how to set up a Poll on the forum, if I did I think there should be one where we can all vote as to what style of slippers @Mo1959 has ordered.

I'll go for a silk Turkish style slipper in a subtle tartan. Anyone else care to hazard a guess?
I meant "Ali Baba" style, with the twirly bit at the front

Mo1959

Legendary Member
So we need a recap here......
What's next?
Numbnuts? No, don’t go there! :laugh:

Still no sightings today or Screenman either?

Must admit, I have the odd day when I can’t be bothered with too much screen time.

I am watching Countryfile then going to get back into The Serpent. Watched 4 last night. Might manage the other 4 tonight. Really enjoying it.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Numbnuts? No, don’t go there! :laugh:

Still no sightings today or Screenman either?

Must admit, I have the odd day when I can’t be bothered with too much screen time.

I am watching Countryfile then going to get back into The Serpent. Watched 4 last night. Might manage the other 4 tonight. Really enjoying it.
MrsP has decided to watch Prancing on ice, so I am plugged into the sounds app listening to Johnny Walkers sounds of the 70's.
We will watch the current episode of the Serpent later.

Top Bottom