The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Guru
A dullish day thus far, but the odd shaft of strong sunlight is coming through to highlight my shed...

Got to work later, so I'm having a steady start.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just booked another 2 weeks in Cornwall in September with the van. That should take up up to about 65 nights this year.:smile:
We are going to try Llandudno for maybe 3 nights (hotel). Been through it often enough and up the Great Orm etc but never really explored the town itself. Just waiting for the decent weather to return and will try and book somewhere decent.
Enjoyed 2 great weeks in Portugal in June so somewhere more local will be good.

D

Deleted member 1258

We are going to try Llandudno for maybe 3 nights (hotel). Been through it often enough and up the Great Orm etc but never really explored the town itself. Just waiting for the decent weather to return and will try and book somewhere decent.
Enjoyed 2 great weeks in Portugal in June so somewhere more local will be good.

Last time we were there we stopped off half way up the Great Orm and went round the prehistoric mine.

32 Dave and Margaret.JPG

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We have done them all, there are some fantastic walks in the area. Have you tried the little Italian for a nice lunch, also one we always do but not this time is Rodney's Pillar, have you been up there.

Havn't tried those. We tend to go to Barmouth. I want to do the Mawdach trail, but i will wait until all the holidy makers have buggered off

Top Bottom