The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning chaps. :hello:. Lets hope that drago is not full of errr hot air again today. TMI springs to mind.,xx(:thumbsdown:^_^

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, another day in paradise , The sun is still shining, I have to run a few errands for MissP who completes on her house tomorrow. The bathroom ceiling will get painted today as will the woodwork. The dog has thrown up on the back room rug, again. She does have a bit of a sensitive stomach, and my mate was feeding her some treat things yesterday morning. I have also been bitten by bitey insect things around my ankles. 7 itchy bites, I am using Anthisan to try and stop the itching to little effect. I also have toothache from an old molar which will probably need to come out.
The grass needs cutting as well, so another busy day for me today.

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, another day in paradise , The sun is still shining, I have to run a few errands for MissP who completes on her house tomorrow. The bathroom ceiling will get painted today as will the woodwork. The dog has thrown up on the back room rug, again. She does have a bit of a sensitive stomach, and my mate was feeding her some treat things yesterday morning. I have also been bitten by bitey insect things around my ankles. 7 itchy bites, I am using Anthisan to try and stop the itching to little effect. I also have toothache from an old molar which will probably need to come out.
The grass needs cutting as well, so another busy day for me today.

Worn out just reading that lot, you need delegate most of it if possible.

Drago

Legendary Member
House tidied while playing Meat Loaf at loud volumes. Now deciding what to do with the rest,of the morning.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Doggie walked, shopping done.
Sitting down for a coffee now and the sun has come out just in time for our ride. Mrs D is going to try round the Marshes, about 5 miles, today and see how her ankle feels after that. I reckon she'll be able to walk the mile into the village on Friday.:okay:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
27 mile bimble done today.
20180821_110116.jpg

Top Bottom