The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mrs D managed to do 7 miles this morning. Next target is to cycle 10 miles and to walk the 2 miles to the village and back.
Things look like they are improving slowly. :okay:

Well done to Mrs D. :notworthy:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Canyoning today. More pics to follow. It aint lycra but it pretty good.
IMG-20180821-WA0000.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
A little game. Just to keep your grey matter working. You need to guess where i am. Will post a pic or two a day. View attachment 425734

Croatia perchance!

Drago

Legendary Member
I received a letter today...

"Dear Mr Farquhar,

We are pleased to hear that you are a great admirer of Nespresso and George Clooney. However, Mr Clooney has become concerned about your regular references to swilling his sweet liquid around your mouth etc.

While Mr Clooney is chuffed that you enjoy your daily cup of his hot bitter liquid, he would be grateful if you could desist in describing it in such terms as he finds it deeply disturbjng.

On a happier note, Mr Clooney would like it known that he is barely 2 years from his free bus pass, and looks forward to joinjng the Retirement Thread when the time comes.

Yours faithfully ,

Charles Catflap. Sweet, Sticky and Innuendo Solicitors. "

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I received a letter today...

"Dear Mr Farquhar,

We are pleased to hear that you are a great admirer of Nespresso and George Clooney. However, Mr Clooney has become concerned about your regular references to swilling his sweet liquid around your mouth etc.

While Mr Clooney is chuffed that you enjoy your daily cup of his hot bitter liquid, he would be grateful if you could desist in describing it in such terms as he finds it deeply disturbjng.

On a happier note, Mr Clooney would like it known that he is barely 2 years from his free bus pass, and looks forward to joinjng the Retirement Thread when the time comes.

Yours faithful,

Charles Catdlap. Sweet, Sticky and Innuendo Solicitors. "

Have you been drinking by any chance Mr Drago? ^_^

Top Bottom