The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matiz

Guru
Although not officially retired until Nov22 seeing as I had my letter of the pension Dept Saturday I thought I would start easing myself into it today , just done a gentle 10 miler on the hybrid I'm now having a cuppa and a banana, then I'm off for a stroll along the seafront, that should do for day one I don't want to peak to soon.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Mrs D had her first bike ride today since breaking her ankle on 12 th of July.^_^
Only 3 miles around the block but at least it's a start! :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

Well that was embarrassing, we had a new front door complete with new locks about three weeks ago and we had new keys, when I got back from my ride my Good Lady was round the neighbours and I found out I hadn't changed the key I carry when I'm cycling and I couldn't get in. :blush::blush:The neighbour had to bring her key over.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've just got back, 58 miles this morning, a day that was a shade warmer but still grey and breezy, and it rained, only a shower but enough for me to put the waterproof on but ten minutes later I was taking. it off.

20180820_122351.jpg

Peatling Pava this morning

Last edited by a moderator:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've done sod all today except the washing and the machine did that.
This evening going to a birthday BBQ that should be fun …...... burnt offerings...............

Top Bottom