The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning people, washing out on the line, breakfast eaten, I got up this morning to no internet, but restarting the router seems to have sorted that.My yoga ha now finished for the summer, I'll have to find something else to do Tuesdays for a couple of weeks, we finished the class yesterday and sat down and had a gossip over a cup of tea. You have my sympathies welsh dragon, I've had back and hip pain for years, its been getting worse lately, I might have to take it down the doctor and insist they investigate it, last time I took it down the doctor they said wear and tear nothing we can do just take pain killers.

Drago

Legendary Member
Run done, just relaxing with a nice, refreshing and stimulating Nespresso (thank you - George Clooney). Nothing really planned today. The tyre people are coming out to fit four new boots to Mrs Ds car, sometime between 9 and 5. Not a very helpful time slot - soon they'll name only the week or month! I've nothing much to do, house is tidy, Smart car clean, grass recently cut, so I may just spend today's retirement day reading.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning people, washing out on the line, breakfast eaten, I got up this morning to no internet, but restarting the router seems to have sorted that.My yoga ha now finished for the summer, I'll have to find something else to do Tuesdays for a couple of weeks, we finished the class yesterday and sat down and had a gossip over a cup of tea. You have my sympathies welsh dragon, I've had back and hip pain for years, its been getting worse lately, I might have to take it down the doctor and insist they investigate it, last time I took it down the doctor they said wear and tear nothing we can do just take pain killers.

Thanks Dave.,

Drago

Legendary Member
Leg day today. Always a tricky one for me. As a big heavy lad my legs work hard all the time. Add in the running and cycling and my legs are stronger than Yorkshire tea left to brew. As such I find it difficult to gain more mass down there. Does t stop me trying, but 260kg leg presses are the limit of the machine at my gym, and I can do that without a warm up, so leg days are a bit unfulfilli g for me.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Leg day for me as well......

20180822_132119.jpg

35 hilly miles at an average of 13 mph.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Croatia perchance!
That was last year. This is a bit more off the beaten track.

Top Bottom