The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ooh. Daffodils and primroses are coming out here. A sure sign it's spring, just in time for them to be ruined by snow :laugh:
Snow due for Easter.

pawl

Legendary Member
Snow due for Easter.

And Easter eggs:tongue::tongue::tongue:

D

Deleted member 1258

Ooh. Daffodils and primroses are coming out here. A sure sign it's spring, just in time for them to be ruined by snow :laugh:

I had these little daffs come up under one of our budlia this year, I'm not sure where they came from, I didn't plant them, but they're very bright and cheerful.

12boy

Guru
Off to the Mrs 12's doc in a few hours. I always dread these visits. The news from him at best is "you aren't worse".
Between tonight and late tomorrow we are to get 4 -8 inches of snow. We need it. It had been so warm I was thinking of stripping the Bianchi to the frame and treating the rusty spots with naval jelly, and then painting it. Once painted it can cure in my Previa which gets up to 60C on sunny days. But I will wait a bit for that.
We will do a little shopping after the doc since the stores we go to are near the office. Perhaps even a little takeout for lunch. I will also give the dog's doc a call to say her diagnosis and prescribed treatment of the dog's foot seems very successful. She is new to the practice and a win should boost her confidence.
Recently read a little squib on the difference between niceness and kindness. The idea is people who are open and friendly with everyone they meet are not necessarily given to actually helping others. People here are not rude, usually, but they take a while to warm up to strangers. However, if someone needs help they will make an effort.
Be well and safe.

Top Bottom