The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
TWO filters!

The one that I found is an exhaust filter which is supposed to be replaced every 5 bags - It never has been! :whistle:

The washable filter is a motor filter, which I didn't spot. I'll take another look later.
Wash all three under running water. Cool, clear water...

Oh, I just checked and the air filter is washable. I will report back after de-dogging it! :okay:

Oh - I'm confused

is de-dogging like dogging - but somehow reversed???

just checking

on a different note - no ride today - windy all day and Met Office was saying it was about to rain all day

it didn't rain at all

I think I need to change my main weather forecast information provider - maybe just stick my head out of the window and look - 20 years of sailing must have taught me something I suppose!

classic33

Leg End Member
Thank god for Netflix :wahhey::wahhey::wahhey:
What about Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph?

classic33

Leg End Member
Steps.
As mentioned upthread with regard to "Awesome Mo" and her unsurpassed step count, I ventured out for an amble. A bit further than expected as there was someone on the slope down to the Roman Road so I took an alternative route.
Steps showing on my Garmin on departure was 1150. Distance walked was 13.53KM. Steps on arriving home were 18,200.
I think that works out about 1250 steps per Km.
That gives Mo's weekly distance as about 170 Km, or just over 100 miles.
My height is 5'10" so if Mo is shorter than I am she would take more steps per Km and bring the overall distance down.
Even with a reduced distance, that is still some mileage.:notworthy::notworthy:
It does count single steps then!

Your inside leg measurement is approximately 301/4", based on your figures.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Sunset today......

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, I just checked and the air filter is washable. I will report back after de-dogging it! :okay:

Oh - I'm confused

is de-dogging like dogging - but somehow reversed???

just checking
Ha ha...

Reverse dogging would be something like - no sex, no strangers... at home! For example, an evening spent alone binge-watching the first series of Star Trek - The Next Generation! :laugh:

12boy

Guru
My vacuum wasn't producing much suction so I replaced the belt and ran a 6ft pole through the intake hose. This dislodged an incredible tosheroon of dog hair, bits of plastic and paper, a few rubber bands, twigs etc woven into a solid mass. When I finally got that and all the crap behind it out it worked as good as new.

Top Bottom