The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Having the jab is more about the greater good, for society as a whole, rather than the individual's benefit.
The sooner we're all free to get on with normal life - the better.
Unless you have a real medical reason not to have the jab, then I find it hard to accept the 'personal freedom' argument.
Nobody will have personal freedom until we get on top of this situation.
My fear is that we will almost get on top of it and people get complacent. Boris will declare it is do as you like time so the whole thing will slide back again.

12boy

Guru
Feliz cumpleanos, bella Mo. Y mucho mas. Una senorita con muchos novios aqui en este foro en internet.
I'd read your Robins are different from ours and so they are. Unfortunately, yesterday I sat down on the stool and my phone dropped into the john. It is sitting in a bag of rice for a few days to dry out. I will take a photo of our Robin when I can. It does feel naked to go out without the phone, though.
Off in a bit to pay my storage fees for my 2 units. $120/mo for two 10x10. Some day I should get rid of all that crap. It is a 20 mile round trip bike ride and I will enjoy it.
Be safe and well.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The electrician has done his stuff. New consumer unit in and all circuits testedso now up to date.
We found this tucked up inthe corner of the understairs cupboard.
A Northmet electricity board metre reading card. The last date is 25/11/40. The fuse board that went today wasn't that old, probably early1980's. A bit of history.
20210505_144646.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Well what a change from lazy fed up yesterday.Bed changed bedding washed nearly dried,why mid week you ask.Well it's today we go back to do work for in laws,both for hospital appointment tomorrow one in the morning one in the afternoon.So today I got my finger out.I also got all the wedding done in the neighbours garden.It's starting to darken a bit now t might rain soon.Anyway better than yesterday.No internet at in laws are you soon.
Are you allowed to do those?

postman

Legendary Member
Allo Allo,it seams I have mist up on tipping on this keybird.It is not easy tipping fronch wurds on an inglish keybird.I will take more care in future.

D

Deleted member 1258

Interesting point. You are allowed to bury a body in your garden ( as long as they died of natural causes, If you've bumped them off then they need to go under the Patio ), so I can't see an issue with Postman officiating at a wedding.

You can get away with burying someone you bumped off in the garden, the trick is to cover the area with endangered plants, once the plants are established they aren't allowed to dig there. ^_^

Top Bottom