The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I keep it quiet these days! :laugh:

Past couple of years I have tried to do a long cycle to celebrate but it's too bleeding cold! :cold:

Happy Birthday Mo. :birthday: :cheers:

classic33

Leg End Member
I keep it quiet these days! :laugh:

Past couple of years I have tried to do a long cycle to celebrate but it's too bleeding cold! :cold:
IMG_20210505_100244.jpg

30d2d347b347d23fb8c3e7f9114784ea.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just back from a 5k run with Mrs Tenkaykev, I struggled, especially on the hills while Mrs Tenkaykev floated up them like a gazelle. ( that’s what I told her, anything to earn a few brownie points)
A friend gave me a voucher as a birthday present, what with covid and other stuff I haven’t had chance to use it, and looking at it yesterday I noticed it had expired. I dropped them an email and they’ve extended it to expire in August. The voucher is for Champagne afternoon tea at the Chewton Glen Hotel, we’re planning on taking the Brommies on the train and cycling from the station at New Milton.

postman

Legendary Member
Well what a change from lazy fed up yesterday.Bed changed bedding washed nearly dried,why mid week you ask.Well it's today we go back to do work for in laws,both for hospital appointment tomorrow one in the morning one in the afternoon.So today I got my finger out.I also got all the wedding done in the neighbours garden.It's starting to darken a bit now t might rain soon.Anyway better than yesterday.No internet at in laws are you soon.

Top Bottom