The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Mrs D has just had the email...the final assignment for her Masters has been graded and she passed. So there are now two MSc's in the house.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Hitching up in a couple of hours time then towing down to Haytor on Dartmoor. Should be all set up in time for lunch at the Star Inn. :okay:
Managed to book a couple of weeks in Cornwall, for September, last night. :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning wander done. Felt fresh when I set out but was starting to sweat on the way home. I think I will hide from the heat today 😓 :laugh:

Nothing exciting on my walk so I just took a pic of a cow. Lol

D

Deleted member 1258

Last night just before bed there was an exchange of texts between me and our youngest, he's got a flat the other side of Coventry to us, aparently he's got a grasshopper in the flat somewhere, they can hear it but can't find it, I text him this morning and asked him if he'd managed to evict it, I got a text later and it just said no, so it sounds like he's a bit pissed off this morning.

Good morning all, another day of sun is forecast, temp not so high though, a high of 19. I’m not complaining ^_^
Planning a ride into East Lothian with Mrs F.

Top Bottom