The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning people :hello:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees.
A restless nights sleep, I think it was raining at some early hour which woke me up again.
An early dog walk before it gets too warm and then maybe a short bimble to the market for some fruit and vegetables.
Stay cool everyone :cuppa:

Good morning all, overcast and cooler today, 16°. The sun is supposed to reappear this afternoon.

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all...Whilst catching up on yesterday's posts just now one of the lens fell out of my reading glasses. Looks like I've lost the little screw that holds it together. Might have to be a repair job with a bit sellotape :smile:.

Might have a walk over the heath later should be a bit cooler with lots of trees for shelter.

Stay cool folks!

Tenkaykev

Guru
Morning all...Whilst catching up on yesterday's posts just now one of the lens fell out of my reading glasses. Looks like I've lost the little screw that holds it together. Might have to be a repair job with a bit sellotape :smile:.

Might have a walk over the heath later should be a bit cooler with lots of trees for shelter.

Stay cool folks!
Mrs Tenkaykev was telling me that she visited a Cafe ( pre Covid ) where each table had a container for salt/pepper/ sauces, plus a small box containing a selection of reading glasses of various strengths. The proprietor said he’d noticed a lot of people holding the menu at arms length so he’d bought a selection of inexpensive reading glasses. 😎

Dave7

Legendary Member

Stay cool folks!
Ate sure you have really lost it and its bot just become 'unscrewed' ?
My new specs were continually doing that.
I resorted to lock tight in the end.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning. It will be hot. So today? Bike riding! Heading out on a seriously big ride with my lad and two buddies. We shall see how things pan out. 🤔 I have my doubts so have built in a couple of "escape" options if it all gets too much. 🤞🤞
I expected you to be in hospital with severe palpitations after you got the bill for the meal last night :rolleyes:

Top Bottom