The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Morning. Folks. Is it my imagination or do we seem to be accumulating more old farts in this old folks home :laugh:

Stay safe peeps. :hello:

It would appear so, I recon at this rate we'll need an extension. ^_^:laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all. MrsP has gone for a swim at the local pool, so I'll be out with the dog shortly.
A ride out on the bike :bicycle:after that and then a late breakfast/early lunch :hungry:
The weather doesn't look good later on:rain:.
The latest recruits to the old gits section are very welcome, newblood and all that.:laugh:.

Stay safe everyone :cuppa:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning all. MrsP has gone for a swim at the local pool, so I'll be out with the dog shortly.
A ride out on the bike :bicycle:after that and then a late breakfast/early lunch :hungry:
The weather doesn't look good later on:rain:.
The latest recruits to the old gits section are very welcome, newblood and all that.:laugh:.

Stay safe everyone :cuppa:
I think you mean new old blood

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning all, dull but dry.
Yesterday was spent on a little walk followed by the final stage of the Tour de l’Ain and the mens’ then womens’ San Sebastian/Donostia. Looked a bit grim there.
Still debating today’s plans.
We stayed in St Sebastian/Donostia once.....a lovely place.
This was before we knew what Tapas was. We were in a bar and these nice people kept sending us all this "free" food which we scoffed.
It was next day when we found out we were supposed to pay for it.
It was also the 1st time we saw/heard pan pipes played.

pawl

Legendary Member
Happy Yorkshire Day

D

Deleted member 1258

I've been having an easy morning, I've been to fetch the Sunday papers, jet washed our wheely bin, when I put it out Friday it was closing up my sinuses, and probably half the street, xx(xx(xx( I got my battery jetwasher on it with hot water and disinfectant and it smell a lot better, I also hacked a path to the shed door, we've got two ferns by the shed and they've gone well this year, I was having to fight through the foliage to get to the door so I got the shears out and for now I can get to the door.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Took the Brommies out to the "Egg and Jam" Lady on the Cowgrove road. The fresh air really did me good. Stopped in Wimborne on the way back and had coffee and Pan au Chocolat at Le Petit Prince. They close part of the road on Sundays and the Cafes put out tables and chairs. Very cosmopolitan, hope it is an ongoing success.

Last edited:
Top Bottom